Sunday, October 2, 2011

Proud Spirit

Proud Spirit - takes readers further along the path, exploring opportunities for spiritual growth in everyday life. Rosemary's storytelling skills inspire us as she recounts the time Christ laid his hands atop her own as she gave healing. Her spine-tingling tales of being visited by a group of spirit-world children and invited to a midnight picnic in a haunted house add awe, mystery, and magic to her work. Profound spiritual truths emerge: the need to know, value, and be gentle with ourselves, to be proud spirits who always quest for self-worth and that which lies within.

Reading this book now and I must say it's a wonderful read/must have book and one that really makes you think/question about your own spiritual beliefs. 



There is no coincidence - I was pondering about a few things from my past and how I would deal with them now many years later. So when I went to the book exchange store here I just walked around not knowing which book I wanted/needed and Rosemary Altea's book is what caught my eye.


I love the way she writes and puts in her own thoughts, ideas, questions etc and I will be looking out for one of her other books soon.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a good book Martha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really is Rich and in this book there is a section called Questions which I find very interesting.

    I have found some questions answered in there that I had myself and to read Grey Eagle's (her spirit guide) answers was confirming a few things for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks a really good book Martha. I might see if I can get it on Kindle. I expect so as more and more authors are allowing their books to be adapted for that.

    ReplyDelete