Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Personal Tarot Cards

 
Tarot cards are one of the divination techniques used for a long time. I do have cards myself but have found a site where one can have a personal card reading done. 

Rather then copying all the cards here from my reading I'm going to put here the Core Cards.

Your Core Cards
represent your most basic traits--all that you are begins with the influences associated with these cards.


The Hanged Man
The Hanged Man is the most enigmatic card of the Tarot. Even Tarot giants like Waite, Crowley and Levi had trouble deciphering The Hanged Man’s true meaning. Generally The Hanged Man is thought to represent the value of surrender and selfless acts. The Hanged Man embodies the notion that sometimes to lose is to win. Unlike the aggressive Chariot, The Hanged Man creates his fate through inaction and accepts his fortune passively, without resistance. He does not struggle to control the path his life takes, but rather allows events to sweep him where they will, even if he is called upon to sacrifice himself. He is so at ease with the Fate the Universe chose for him that even hanging upside down from a tree does not ruffle him. 


The Empress
The Empress is “The Earth Mother” of the Tarot. She embodies all that is nurturing, clean and wholesome. Her powers resonate from her drive to create and care for life on a grand scale. She is in tune with Nature’s rhythm and realizes that life’s most pleasurable moments often stem from the simplest things. She is not afraid to enjoy herself--to let loose—to the point of being lavish. Abundance and luxury are important to her. The Empress is completely comfortable with her femininity and her sexuality. She is sensual, earthy, generous, and likes the good life. Still, her driving force is a need to create and nurture, and fulfilling this need overrides everything else.

This reading was based on my name and date of birth and I must say it's pretty accurate.

Now for women to do this reading I would recommend to use your maiden name and not your married name to get a more accurate reading.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Martha,
    I was trying to look for the online Tarrot reading site. There were a few. Do you have the URL address for it? Or is it a private thing for you? I wanted to see what my cards would say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rich go to http://www.serenapowers.com/readings.html and then scroll down and look for Personal Tarot Cards. That's the one I did. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martha,
    My reading is so true, that it is kind of scary to me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah mine is spot on too but instead of letting this scare you look at it as a tool to work with.

    ReplyDelete