Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Rust Guard

I've had enough of waiting on others to fix some rust on my car and today went shopping and bought all the materials I need. So tomorrow if the weather is good I shall tackle this rust myself and see how I go. Its not to bad with the rust and its near the mirror on the driver's door but I want to fix it before it gets out of hand.

The 2 main items I was told to get are Rust Converter and Epoxy Enamel so I bought both and will see how I go tomorrow lol.

Rg_rust_conv_125ml 

Rust Guard Rust Converter

White Knight RUST CONVERTER is a fast and effective treatment for lightly rusted steel surfaces. The advanced formulation chemically reacts with the rusty surface creating a lasting barrier against further corrosion. Ideal for small jobs where rust cannot be easily removed.

Rust Guard Epoxy Enamel

Rg_epoxy_spray_cc
THE ONE STEP WAY TO TURN RUST INTO COLOUR
White Knight RUST GUARD EPOXY ENAMEL primes and top coats new or lightly rusted ferrous metals in one easy application. Transforms any rusty surface into a long lasting finish. RUST GUARD EPOXY ENAMEL combines epoxy modified resins and anticorrosion additives to provide excellent durability, adhesion and abrasion resistance.

2 comments:

  1. Oh now that sounds handy for my trike.

    My last one would get light rust in many places during the winter and I would have to spend a whole day once the good weather came removing it. It was bloody hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is hard work and I missed out on doing my car today because it's raining. I need at least 24 hours of dry weather to be able to get my car rust all fixed.

    ReplyDelete